I suggest you ...

Move to Wordpress as a platform

I think it is passed time that you update the platform and you do not seam to have time to do this. How about moving to Wordpress so you don't have to implement any new features as the community implements them for you.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Martin HinshelwoodMartin Hinshelwood shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt GriffinMatt Griffin commented  · 

I agree that this is a great idea. It would make the blogging much easier I wouldn't be stuck using IE, I could blog from my iPhone. It would overall make it easier.

• Bruce HBruce H commented  · 

it's a no-brainer. Update to stay caught up with the zeitgeist.

• Martin HinshelwoodMartin Hinshelwood commented  · 

The Ron, we could actually have the best of both worlds. Wordpress has the features, and if implemented in MU mode would give exactly the same functionality as GWB currently has, but with unlimited plugins and new functionality every month. I see no down side....

• The RonThe Ron commented  · 

Hiow about NOT. I look and tried out Wordpress and came to GWB for the community and better visibility along for the great GOOGLE JUICE that you do not get with WordPress. Using Live Writer makes things easy and simple. As Staples puts it... "That was Easy!!"

• Martin HinshelwoodMartin Hinshelwood commented  · 

This would allow for more frequent updates of the platform without the GWB admin staff having to spend 10 months trying to free up resource :)

• Enrique LimaEnrique Lima commented  · 

This move would allow for mobile blogging and true cross platform.

Feedback and Knowledge Base